Your Investment with Northwest Renewables
What it Means to Make Your Life More Sustainable
Investing in renewable energy is a big step, but it’s one that’s undeniably worth it. In addition to investing in the future of our planet, your commitment to renewable energy is an investment in the future of your home or commercial property, one that even makes you home or business more resilient to natural disasters, and grid disruptions Using sustainable energy allows you to access benefits and incentives that traditional electricity can’t provide, and as the renewable energy industry continues to grow, so too will the rewards for making the switch.
The Long-Term Value of Renewable Energy
- Lower monthly costs
- Higher property values
- Access to government incentives, including tax credits, rebates, and more
- Get paid for excess clean energy you produce
- Reduce your dependence on the electrical grid
Learn more about what it means to invest in a sustainable future when you call our Spokane renewable energy experts at (509) 732-9255!
Making Your Investment with Northwest Renewables
When investing in renewable energy, the type of technology you invest in isn’t the only thing that matters – what kind of company you make your investment with is just as crucial. Northwest Renewables’ expertise, commitment, and range of services are unparalleled in the industry, and for years, your neighbors have trusted us to guide them towards a future of energy independence. We may not be the “biggest,” or “loudest” solar-energy related contractor out there, but we are the experts consistently setting the standard for excellence in this quickly growing field.
What Makes Our Team the Perfect Investment?
- Independence – Our goal is to help you become as energy-independent as you want to be, with high-quality services and personalized options that allow you to access all the clean, reliable, and affordable energy you need without going through the electric company.
- Unmatched Protection – Northwest Renewables offers warranties that you won’t find at other companies. Our solar panels come with a 25-year parts and labor warranty, our Mitsubishi ductless units are covered by 12-year parts warranties, and our Generac generators come with their own manufacturer warranties. We want you protected for the long haul and train our technicians accordingly so that we’re able to provide only the best in warranties.
- Energy Leaders – Our team is the most well trained and qualified in the entire Inland Northwest bar none. . We may not be the biggest installer or the loudest marketer, but our cutting-edge equipment, designs and in-house apprenticeship programs mean that we’re prepared for anything and always at the top of our field.
- Forward Thinking – Our Founders recognized that renewable energy was the way of the future years ago, and as such we’re one of few renewable energy contractors in the US with Passive House trained professionals on-staff. We make sure that our renewable energy solutions will provide customers with long-term benefits and go beyond what our competitors have to offer, and we have the knowledge to understand how our work relates to the larger energy puzzle taking place withing projects.
- Regionally Located – We’re locals to Spokane, Eastern Washington, Central Washington, and Northern Idaho giving us a unique perspective on the energy needs of our local homes and businesses. It also means that we’re always here to service the products we install and provide continual support for our customers. Investing in Northwest Renewables is an investment in your community, as your money will contribute to our training programs for local apprentices and our charitable efforts.
- Flexible Financing options – One of renewable energy’s biggest selling points is long-term savings, and Northwest Renewables wants to help you save in the short term as well. Our in-house payment plans and financing options give you a way to work with your budget and pay on your terms.
- And More!
Northwest Renewables is ready to help you make the best possible investment in your future. Call (509) 732-9255 or contact our local Spokane team online today to explore your options and receive a free estimate!
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
GET IN TOUCHThe experts at Northwest Renewables are ready to guide you on your journey to energy independence.
FREE CONSULTNo-cost consultation with a certified energy professional will help you make an informed decision.
MAKE A PLANWe’ll help design the right solution for your needs, offer financing options, and provide a roadmap of the installation process.
Here's What You Can Count On With UsContact us to begin your journey to energy independence today.
Unlike most solar energy companies in our region, Northwest Renewables is locally owned and operated. Our founders and employees live and work in the same neighborhoods as you. This means we’re here to care for your investment and make sure your system stays up and running, even when the unexpected happens. And we’ll still be here down the road to honor our unmatched 25 -year warranty.
Forward ThinkingEnergy projects are no longer a novelty. Solar panels, battery systems, electric vehicle chargers, generators and Mitsubishi ductless heating and cooling systems are all practical, dependable, and trusted technologies that will only become more commonplace in the years to come. Northwest Renewables is trained in these technologies and delivering successful projects on time and on budget day in, day out.
We’re the leader in energy power design, consultation, and installation for the Inland Northwest. We’ve earned this distinction through our team’s expertise as clean energy professionals and our proven ability to successfully deliver solutions that fit our customers’ needs.
Flexible Financing Options
We offer flexible financing options through our partners, Numerica Credit Union and Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union. We also offer Northwest Renewables’ in-house financing. Qualified customers can finance their energy project no money down and 0% interest. We’ll guide you through the process and answer all of your questions along the way.
Northwest Renewables team — from our designers to our licensed electricians to our apprentices — have been highly trained by our manufacturers so that we may deliver our unsurpassed warranty of up to 25-years on parts and labor, giving you unmatched protection and confidence in your clean energy investment.
IndependenceNorthwest Renewables provides customized energy independence you can count on. When we work on your home, business, or community project we’re giving you the freedom of always having reliable energy at your fingertips. You can eliminate the worry of increasing power rates and have the comfort of knowing you’ll have the lights on after the next storm of wildfire.
“This is a company that is knowledgeable and professional selling a product they truly believe in and stand behind.”Carolyn J.
“Their work ethic on building our system was top notch. They did everything they said they would do and the end product is amazing.”Melissa F.
“Fast and friendly. With every contact, the people at NWR were polite and efficient.”Jack T.
“The crew showed me an error made by the builder that could have caused a fire that I fixed. The project lead regularly updated me on the project timeline.”Jeff W.
“We've done a lot of home improvements over the years, and NW Renewables is hands down one of the best contractors we have ever worked with anywhere.”Brent C.
“I don't hesitate to recommend them for their quality service, professional skills and personal attention to all aspects of their work.”Bob B.
“Throughout the process their expertise was invaluable and they managed the project to be as cost efficient as possible. Northwest Renewables, and their team of professionals, are truly experts in the solar installation field.”Melissa D.
“They offered a number of alternatives and we altered the plans multiple times. Each time they gave me a very competitive bid.”Justin S.
“We had an excellent experience with Northwest Renewables. They were responsive and answered all of our questions quickly.”Brendan T.
“We have worked with quite a few different contractors; hands down, Northwest Renewables is the best company and crew we've ever worked with.”Travis M
TELL US WHAT YOU NEED
Answer what you can and you're welcome to leave non-required fields empty. Need help right away? Call (509) 732-9255.