Mitsubishi Ductless Heating & Cooling in Spokane, WA
Control Comfort and Save Money With a Ductless Mini Split
Mitsubishi Ductless Heating and Cooling systems make it easy to save energy while making your home more comfortable.
Ductless mint-splits are small, quiet, incredibly energy-efficient systems that put heating and cooling right where you need it.
- Clean Air: Mitsubishi heating and cooling provides temperature control without bulky, dusty ducts that can aggravate allergies.
- Choice: Choose between an air-conditioning-only system or one that heats and cools.
- Solutions for older homes: Mitsubishi ductless heating and cooling systems are fantastic for correcting uncomfortably cold or warm spots in older homes.
- Unmatched Warranty: As a certified Diamond dealer for Mitsubishi Heating and Cooling, the world leader in ductless technology, Northwest Renewables is able to provide you with Mitsubishi’s 12 year warranty on the systems parts and compressor.
Top Ductless Mini Split Applications
With an array of advantages, ductless mini split systems have become increasingly popular for multiple uses in residential and commercial applications. Some of the most common uses are:
- Single-room, customized AC/heating
- Whole-home AC/heating with multiple indoor units connected to one outdoor unit
- Supplemental AC/heating to existing systems
- Zoning of multiple areas within one home or building
- Garage heating and cooling
- Room conversions and home additions
We make it easy to find your comfort zone
- Start by contacting us and selecting “Residential” or “Commercial” and then “Mitsubishi Ductless Heating and Cooling” from the menu. Tell us what your goals are for your heating and/or cooling project. The more information and pictures you can provide the better!
- A site visit - An experienced Mitsubishi Heating and Cooling Technician will visit with you in your home to confirm your proposal, inspect the electrical system, and answer any questions you might have. From there, they will perform a zone-by-zone heating and cooling calculation before putting together your solutions so you can be assured of the quality of the installation being proposed to you.
- A Custom Plan - Next we’ll create a custom Mitsubishi Heating and Cooling proposal for you. We’ll also help you navigate your best financing options and any credits available to you from your utility.
- Installation - Throughout the installation process, our trained and certified experts ensure a safe, clean, and efficient job site. Before long, you’ll be enjoying the comfort of your Mitsubishi Ductless Heating and Cooling system and saving money, too!
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
GET IN TOUCHThe experts at Northwest Renewables are ready to guide you on your journey to energy independence.
FREE CONSULTNo-cost consultation with a certified energy professional will help you make an informed decision.
MAKE A PLANWe’ll help design the right solution for your needs, offer financing options, and provide a roadmap of the installation process.
Here's What You Can Count On With UsContact us to begin your journey to energy independence today.
Unlike most solar energy companies in our region, Northwest Renewables is locally owned and operated. Our founders and employees live and work in the same neighborhoods as you. This means we’re here to care for your investment and make sure your system stays up and running, even when the unexpected happens. And we’ll still be here down the road to honor our unmatched 25 -year warranty.
Forward ThinkingEnergy projects are no longer a novelty. Solar panels, battery systems, electric vehicle chargers, generators and Mitsubishi ductless heating and cooling systems are all practical, dependable, and trusted technologies that will only become more commonplace in the years to come. Northwest Renewables is trained in these technologies and delivering successful projects on time and on budget day in, day out.
We’re the leader in energy power design, consultation, and installation for the Inland Northwest. We’ve earned this distinction through our team’s expertise as clean energy professionals and our proven ability to successfully deliver solutions that fit our customers’ needs.
Flexible Financing Options
We offer flexible financing options through our partners, Numerica Credit Union and Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union. We also offer Northwest Renewables’ in-house financing. Qualified customers can finance their energy project no money down and 0% interest. We’ll guide you through the process and answer all of your questions along the way.
Northwest Renewables team — from our designers to our licensed electricians to our apprentices — have been highly trained by our manufacturers so that we may deliver our unsurpassed warranty of up to 25-years on parts and labor, giving you unmatched protection and confidence in your clean energy investment.
IndependenceNorthwest Renewables provides customized energy independence you can count on. When we work on your home, business, or community project we’re giving you the freedom of always having reliable energy at your fingertips. You can eliminate the worry of increasing power rates and have the comfort of knowing you’ll have the lights on after the next storm of wildfire.
“They offered a number of alternatives and we altered the plans multiple times. Each time they gave me a very competitive bid.”Justin S.
“I don't hesitate to recommend them for their quality service, professional skills and personal attention to all aspects of their work.”Bob B.
“We've done a lot of home improvements over the years, and NW Renewables is hands down one of the best contractors we have ever worked with anywhere.”Brent C.
“We have worked with quite a few different contractors; hands down, Northwest Renewables is the best company and crew we've ever worked with.”Travis M
“We had an excellent experience with Northwest Renewables. They were responsive and answered all of our questions quickly.”Brendan T.
“Throughout the process their expertise was invaluable and they managed the project to be as cost efficient as possible. Northwest Renewables, and their team of professionals, are truly experts in the solar installation field.”Melissa D.
“Their work ethic on building our system was top notch. They did everything they said they would do and the end product is amazing.”Melissa F.
“Dealing with Northwest Renewables has been a breath of fresh air, from inception to completion. Each and every employee has been a joy to work with, the quality of product and workmanship first rate, and all promises kept throughout the project.”Gordon L.
“The crew showed me an error made by the builder that could have caused a fire that I fixed. The project lead regularly updated me on the project timeline.”Jeff W.
“This is a company that is knowledgeable and professional selling a product they truly believe in and stand behind.”Carolyn J.
TELL US WHAT YOU NEED
Answer what you can and you're welcome to leave non-required fields empty. Need help right away? Call (509) 732-9255.